Due to concerns arising from the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) we have decided as a school to adopt the following measures recommended by the World Health Organisation. We will post these recommendations online and provide links to information from reputable websites.
We ask for people to remain calm and stay informed.
- Be vigilant. If you or your child is sick with a fever, temperature, cough or cold, remain at home and inform the school.
- If you have travelled overseas within the last 14 days, please contact the School before attending.
- Wash your hands properly with soap or alcohol hand rub.
- Remember to cover your mouth and nose when sneezing and coughing.
- For extra precaution you and your children can wear masks.
Please remember that this type of situation has occurred previously in Asia and we are following the advice from the government and W.H.O.
Additional cleaning and inspection will occur to ensure the School is disinfected, clean and safe for our students and staff.
We are monitoring various agencies to keep up to date with information and will keep you informed.
Should you have any questions, please contact the school.